Wedding photography will be one of the most important investments you'll make on the lead-up to your wedding -it'll also be one of the best investments, growing in value year on year, as you look back and feel all of the emotions you felt on the day, whether that's a year, ten years or 50 years later. I want to tell your story, from start to finish, so I offer one package, which starts with the getting ready and finishes after the dancing has been captured.
I work in a relaxed, natural way, chatting to your guests while photographing everything that happens. I find that this puts them at ease, and allows me to live the day through their eyes. The loveliest compliment I get on a wedding day is when guests assume I'm a friend of yours, a guest with a camera - this is when I know that I'm doing exactly what I want, and capturing the true essence of your day.
My wedding package includes:
- A pre-wedding meeting and shoot
- Full Day Coverage - from getting ready until the party afterwards
- A minimum of 500 images, fully edited in colour and black and white, for you to download, print and share
- A highlights slideshow and a password protected gallery to share with friends
- Images edited and delivered within 3 weeks of your wedding day - just in time for you to enjoy once you've returned from your honeymoon
- Ten 6x4 Prints
- Travel throughout the UK
Pricing starts at £1695 for full day coverage with a pre-wedding shoot, or £1595 if you don't have time for the pre-wedding shoot, and £2200 for destination weddings in Europe. I also offer short day coverage for £1450, and discounts for midweek weddings Monday-Thursday.
If you're planning a destination wedding, elopement, mid-week wedding or winter wedding, or you'd like a bespoke quotation for a shorter ceremony or celebrations lasting more than a single day, then please get in touch.